• Norman DA (2004),'Why we love (or hate) everyday things’, New York: Basic Books.
• Sueeprasan S, Srimork P, Hansuebsai A, Sato T and Pungrassamee P (2005), Proceedings of the 10th Congress of the International Color Association, 271-274.
• Diane T and Cassidy T (2005), Colour Forecasting, Blackwell Publishing.
• Ou L-C, Luo MR, Woodcock A and Wright A (2003), Color research and application, 29 (3), 232-240.
• Alan AGR (1996), An Introduction to categorical Data Analysis, John Wiley & Sons.
• Feisner E. A., (2006) Colour Studies, Fairchild Publication, Inc. NY.
• Mahnke, F.H., (1996) Colour, environment and Human Response. An Interdisciplinary Understanding of Colour and its Use as a Beneficial Element in the Design of the Architectural Environment, Van Nostrand Reinhold, NY.
• Zammitto V.L., The expressions of Colours, summit.sfu.ca
• Feisner, A. (2006), Colour: how to use colour in art and design, Laurence King Publishing.
• Pile, J. (1997) Color in Interior Design. McGraw-Hill companies Inc.
• Itten J. (1974) The art of colour: the subjective experience and objective rationale of colour, John Wiley and Sons.
• Wong W. ((1997) Principles of Colour Design: Designing with Electronic Colour2nd Ed., John Wiley & Sons.
• Miller H., Experience of Colour:
• Morton J.: http://www.colormatters.com
• Wong, B., Colour Psychology in Design: www.shine-21.com
• Vogler D.: http://www.fuelyourproductdesign.com