The tools and raw materials that are required for Rogan art are as follows:
• Castor Oil: It is used for preparing gel, a base material for preparing the colour mixture.
• Pigments: These are used in the process of colour making.
• Fabric: The basic raw material used to make Rogan paintings.
• Wooden Frame: It is used to tie the cloth firmly before painting.
• Scissors: It is used to cut the cloth into the required size.
• Pins: These are used to fix the fabric to the wooden frame.
• Stylus: A 6-7 inched pencil-sized wooden stick with a pointed end is the main painting tool.
• Storage Container: Once the Rogan colour is formed, it has to be stored in a container filled with water to avoid air exposure to prevent drying.