• Select a packaged product that costs less than Rs.10/-.
• Analyze the logotype on the packaging with respect to the use of typography, the construction of the letterforms and the overall colour palette.
• Now if this name is used for another product, create a logotype for the new product.
• Explore different typefaces and compositions. Refine the shortlisted one.
• On a horizontal A4 size, place the original products’s logotype on the left and the new logotype on the right (in colour or black and white , as the case may be).
• Save this file as <2-_logotype_xx.pdf>.