• Duration: 2 hours from the start time
• Software: Adobe InDesign (none other)
• Objective: Understanding concepts of scatter, clutter and how to arrange elements.
Project files can be downloaded from the References and downloads link on the left.
We will provide 52 names of students. Your task is to create a scatter of these names, by arranging them in a limited space. Your solutions should be such that when they are printed, maximum time is taken to search a name. The name to be searched will be decided randomly.
• What you should not do:
- You cannot re-size the names
- You cannot overlap , flip or invert the names.
- You cannot alter the inter letter spacing.
• What you could do:
You can use colours and achieve a scatter such that it is difficult to find a name.