There are several frameworks, of which we are sharing two:
The Goetz and Le Compte (1984) Framework:
• Who is present?
• What is their role?
• What is happening?
• When does the activity occur?
• Where is it happening?
• Why is it happening?
• How is the activity organized?
The Robinson (1993) Framework:
• Space: What is the physical space like?
• Actors: Who is involved?
• Activities: What are they doing?
• Objects: What objects are present?
• Acts: What are individuals doing?
• Events: What kind of event is it?
• Goals: What do they accomplish?
• Feelings: What is the mood of the group and of individuals?