• Choose an image or a visual element.
• Use this as the basic unit for repetition and create patterns.
• Use these patterns to create further patterns and so on till it suddenly looses it characteristics and creates a meta- pattern.
• (you might have to repeat it atleast 6 times)
• You may need to make the following operations:
- Transition in Size, Orientation or Position
- Transition in Shape, Colour or Texture
- Use of Symmetry - Translation, Rotation and Reflection
Total Time Duration: 15 hours of studio time.
• Submit both as soft copy as well as hard copy
• Soft copy should be of 70dpi resolution of size 40 cm x 40 cm
• Take a printout measuring 40 cm x 40 cm without leaving any border on the paper.
The hardcopy is useful for display and feedback.