Tools that are used to stitch Ahir Embroidery:-
• Threads: Bright color threads are used to sew Ahir embroidery.
• Cloth: Cotton and silk fabrics are used to stitch.
• Needle: Needle is used to sew.
• Measuring Tape: Measuring tool is used to measure the exact lengths to mark designs.
• Tracing Sheet: Tracing or gateway sheets are used to transfer designs onto fabrics.
• Tailor Machine: Tailor machine is used to pierce and create dotted outlines of the designs.
• Scale: Scale is used to draw straight reference lines.
• Pencil: Pencil is used to draw the patterns on the tracing sheets.
• Color Mixture: Kerosene, chalk powder and color are mixed together to apply on tracing paper.