Following are the tools and raw materials required for brass sheet metal work:
• Marker: Used to make the sketches on the sheet.
• Chisel: Used to punch marks, which produce the embossing.
• Hammer: Used to strike.
• Cutter: Used to cut the sheet to required size.
• Buffing Machine: Used to polish the sheet metal after finishing.
• Anvil: Used to strike the sheet metal placing on it.
• Acid: Used in cleaning the sheet metal.
• Tamarind Water: Used in cleaning the metal surface.
• Sheet Metal: Main raw material required for embossing.