Tools and raw materials that are used for making scented wax candles are:
• Wax: Wax is the chief element that is used for candle making.
• Candlewick: Candlewick is the component that is used to light the candle.
• Double Boiler: Double boilers are used for heating and melting the wax chops.
• Metal Holder: Metal holder is used for holding the wax container while pouring the molten wax into the mold.
• Container: Container is needed to carry molten wax.
• Molds: Molds are used for shaping the wax candle.
• Fragrance Oils: Fragrance oils are used to manufacture the aromatic candles.
• Candle Dyes: Candle dyes are used as a component to manufacture the candle.