The different type tools and raw materials used for making firkhi are:
• Wood: Mango tree wood is used to make the wooden firkhis.
• Nails: Nails are used to join the parts together.
• Turning Machine: Turning machine is used to hold the wooden firkhi parts for filing process.
• Enamel Paint: Enamel paint is used to color the wooden firkhi.
• Hammer: Hammer used to hammer the nails to join the parts of the product.
• Plastic and Paper Cylinder Rolls: Plastic and paper cylinder rolls used as the body for firkhi.
• Screen Printer: Screen printer used to print the name of the company on the product.
• Saw Dust and Adhesive: Mixture of saw dust and adhesive is applied on the wooden firkhis to fill the cracks.