The following are the tools and raw materials used for Lace Craft:
• Scissors: It is used to cut thread if its excess while stitching
• Thread: Basic material in which the article is done.
• Pillow: It is used as a support board on which the work is made.
• Cardboard: It is used as stencil for making of lace.
• Pins: Head pins are used in weaving the lace.
• Pricker: It is used to prick holes on the cardboard.
• Bobbins: Thread is woven around these which is later used in weaving lace.
• Wooden Bobbin Winder: It is used to wind thread to bobbins.