Following are the tools and raw material required for making orian wooden toys-
• Wood: It is the most basic necessity for these wooden toys and Shalavi wood is what is used in the making of these Orian wooden toys.
• Watercolor Paint: It is used to paint these artifacts. In the past colors which were made from natural substances like flowers and fruits were used.
• Paintbrushes: Paintbrushes of varying sizes are used to apply the many different layers of paint coats on these artifacts.
• Chisels: Chisels of different sizes are used to carve the block of wood into the required shapes of animals and god idols.
• Hammer: It is used to drive the chisel into the harder secessions of the wood.
• Mallet: It is used in the parts where finer carving is required.