The following are the tools and raw materials required for the making of Sanganer Block printing.
1. Pins: It is used to tighten the cloth on the table.
2. Printing Table: It is used for spreading cloth evenly for printing.
3. Wooden Blocks: Different patterns are engraved on the wood surface for printing.
4. Wooden Tray with a Bamboo lattice: It is used for spreading the colours uniformly.
5. Chalk: It is used to mark the points on the cloth surface for a smooth printing.
6. Scale: It helps in identifying the areas to be printed.
7. Brushes: It is used to clean the surface of the wooden blocks for better printing.
8. Tray Trolley: It is used for easy working on the printing table.
9. Woolen Cloth: It is used to be laid on the wooden tray.
10. Vegetable/ Natural dyes: These dyes are specially extracted from vegetables, fruits and nature.