Silver ornaments are an art form in which different designs are cut individually to the desired size or shapes and assembled to form an object. It is a unique art which requires expert craftsmanship to produce silver products that are attractively designed to create varied range of products with intricate and magnificent patterns. This unique art form is done only in Hupari Village. The price of silver anklets start from the range of Rs1000 to Rs3000.
- Silver Anklets- Silver anklets that catch fancy at once. Embellished with Green and Red color Meena studded, and gives the beauteous design and sheen. These anklets look very attractive made from silver have an excellent durable finish as well. The beads are polished to give a gleaming look.
- Waist Chain (KamarPatti)- Waist chain for infants with hanging silver balls and jingle on it (especially for girl children).
- Utensils for Pooja (plates)
- Statues of Gods and Goddess
- Incense stick holders
- Wick lamp
- Karpur aarti or camphor burners, are some of the products of silver