Following are the tools and raw materials required for zardozi embroidery:
• Reel of Thread: It is the basic material to make zari zardozi embroidery.
• Needle: The tool that helps in attaching the beads, precious stones to the fabric and supports the artisan to create intricate zardozi embroidery.
• Bobbin: It is a spindle to which the thread is wound and used in the sewing machine for the stitching or embroidery process.
• Pirn: The big wooden pirn used in spinning the thread.
• Scissor: It is used for cutting the extra fabric and thread.
• Beads: It is used for decorating the material in zari zardozi embroidery.
• Tracing Sheet: It is used for tracing the design on the fabric/material.
• Metal Holder: It is used for pulling out the thread that passes above and below the fabric while making embroidery.