References and Bibliography:
• Murrell, Hywel, Ergonomics: Man in his working environment.
(New York, Science Paperback, 1979)
• Grandjean, Etienne, Fitting the task to the man: A textbook of occupational ergonomics. (Taylor and Francis Ltd, 1980), p.51
• Chakrabarti, Debkumar, Indian Anthropometric Dimensions: For Ergonomic Design Practice. (National Institute of Design, 1997)
• Mauri, Cesar., Computer Vision Interaction for people with severe movement restrictions, An Interdisciplinary Journal on Humans in ICT Environments (2006) Vol 2(1), pp 38‐54.
• Colledge, Nan, A Guide to Cerebral Palsy.
(Cerebral Palsy association of British Columbia, 1999), p.3‐7
• Nwaigwe Florence, Adaeze, Ergonomics considerations in IT-Enabled Computer Aided Design for discrete manufactured products. (University of Pittsburgh, 2005)
Retrieved between September 2006 – October 2006
Rifton Seating System Chair: Sample letter of Medical necessity
• Useful resource e-links related to 'Product Design'
• Product Design at IDC, IIT Bombay
Case Study Downloads:
• Computer Workstation Design for Cerebral Palsy Children - Pdf