Jump to navigation
• Highlight Comics for children (Aug- 2005)
• Highlight Comics for children (July- 2009)
• Highlight Comics for children (Feb- 2006)
• Boyle, E. R. (2003). Effects of audio texts on the acquisition of secondary-level content by students with mild disabilities. Learning disability quarterly .
• Derer, K. P. (1996). A survey of assistive technology applications in schools and recommendations for practice. Journal of Special Education Technology .
• Edwards, S. L. (1996). Assistive Technology for Postsecondary Students with Learning Disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities Volume 29, Number 5, pp. 486-492 .
• Eleanor L. Higgins, P. (1998). Assistive Technology for Postsecondary Students with Learning Disabilities An Overview.
• Harrison, D. (2003). Strategies to help students with learning disabilities.
• International Dyslexia Association. (2007). Retrieved from International Dyslexia Association, Promoting litracy through research, education and advocacy.
Jordan, P. D. (2006)
• Learning Disabilities Resourse Community. (2002). (A. T. Center, Producer) Retrieved from Learning Disabilities Resourse
• Pwd Act. (1995). Equal Opportunities, Protection Of Rights And Full Participation Act
• Raskind, K. S. (2009). Assistive Technology for Kids with Learning Disabilities: An Overview
• Rochelle Kenyon, E. (2003). Facts And Statistics On Learning Disabilities And Literacy
Scott L. Crouse, P. (n.d.). Retrieved from
• TeacherVision. (2011). Retrieved from
• Walker, M. (2002). Tutoring Students with Learning Disabilities.
(n.d.). Retrieved from
• Useful resource e-links related to 'Interaction Design'
• Interaction Design at IDC, IIT Bombay
Case Study Downloads:
• Exploring Assistive Technology for Learning Disabilities - Pdf