- Chowdhry, Prem. “Popular Perceptions of Masculinity in Rural North Indian Oral Traditions.” Asian Ethnology 74.1 (2015).
- Shinde, Sucheta Pramod. “The depiction of women in childrens literature in India.” (2016).
- Chauhan, Mridula. “GENDER AND NATION IN SHISHU MANDIR SCHOOL TEXT BOOKS.” Proceedings of the Indian History Congress. Vol. 73. Indian History Congress, 2012.
- Gelman, Susan A., Marianne G. Taylor, and Simone P. Nguyen. “Mother-child conversations about gender: Understanding the acquisition of essentialist beliefs: I. Introduction.” Monographs of the society for research in child development (2004).
- Burke, Carolyn L., and Joby G. Copenhaver. “Animals as people in children’s literature.” Language Arts 81.3 (2004): 205-213.
- Barcellos, Silvia Helena, Leandro S. Carvalho, and Adriana Lleras-Muney. “Child gender and parental investments in India: Are boys and girls treated differently?.” American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 6.1 (2014): 157-89.
- Mikkola, Mari. “Feminist perspectives on sex and gender.”(2008).
• Useful resource e-links related to 'Graphic Design'
• Visual Communication Design at IDC, IIT Bombay
Case Study Download:
• Mora is so Much More......