Jump to navigation
'MyCric' - Cricket on Mobile Phone:
The aim of this project is to design a cricket application on a mobile phone that enhances cricket viewing experience of a person.
The application is aimed at the people:
• Who watch cricket
• Who have access to mediums to watch cricket
• Who are at work/ away from home
Aim of the Project:
The aim of the project is to develop a mobile interface that enhances the current cricket viewing experience for the viewers viewing on a mobile phone.
- The widely followed existing medium for watching cricket is TV and whatever is shown is purely based on editors choice from stats to advertisements.
- The widely reachable medium like Internet majorly displays only static information, ironically being a medium that uses the wide possibilities of computing power.
Why Mobile Phone?
- Usually cricket matches take place when people go to work and there is a high probability for them that they cant view it at home.
- For cricket being a sport, it is much more fun when people are connected/ together while watching the game.
• The mobile interface must be easy to use for a user on the move.
• It must be intuitive enough for the user to understand the match summary in a jiffy.
• It must be able to provide user the control to view what information he wants to see intuitively and easily.
• Options provided in the interface must be personalized to the user’s needs and requirements.
• The application must bring about the feeling of togetherness with friends/family while watching a cricket match.
• Case Study - MyCric - pdf