• 'write one letter and wait for ages'.
___by Prof. R. K. Joshi, Indian Calligrapher
• 'Calligraphy is the most intimate, private and spontaneous expressive means. Like a fingerprint or voice it is unique with every person'.
___by Hermann Zapf, German designer
• 'A written letter is like a bowl filled with a certain content. The purer the content, the more delicate strings of the human soul it touches'.
___by L. Pronenko, Russian Calligrapher
• 'Perfection of handwriting needs proper education, regular exercises, and purity of the soul'.
___by Yakut Mustasimi, Turkish Calligrapher
• 'Each letter in every script known to man holds an eternal power, an individual beauty in its vertical, horizontal, angular lines, in their continuity'.
___Achyut Palav, Indian Calligrapher