Exercise - 2:
From Nature's Palette - Colour Harmony
1/2 day, Individual exercise
A Study and replication of colours found in nature.
• Understanding harmonious colours.
• Sharpen the student’s sensitivity and observation.
• To enhance poster colour handling skills.
• Collect three-four samples of flora/fauna in the campus.
• Cut cartridge sheets in to A-5 size.
• Reproduce as many colours as seen on the flora/fauna by the naked eye.
• Each colour to be painted on an A-5 sheet.
Found flora/fauna on campus, cartridge sheet, poster colours and brushes.
Colour Harmony, the Colour Wheel, Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Colours, Simultaneous Contrast.