• Hiroshi Ishii, Brygg Ullmer, Tangible Bits: Towards seamless interfaces between people, bits and atoms,
In proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems,
CHI’97, Atlanta, Georgia, United States: ACM press, pp. 234-241.
• Underkoffler, J., Ishii, H., Urp: a luminous-tangible workbench for urban planning and design, In proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems: the CHI is the limit,
CHI’99, New York, NY, USA: ACM press, pp. 386-393.
• Hiroshi Ishii. 2008. Tangible bits: beyond pixels.
In Proceedings of the 2nd international conference on Tangible and embedded interaction (TEI ’08).
ACM, New York, NY, USA, xv-xxv. DOI=10.1145/1347390.1347392
• Hiroshi Ishii, Minoru Kobayashi, and Jonathan Grudin. 1993.
Integration of interpersonal space and shared workspace: Clear Board design and experiments.
ACM Trans. Inf. Syst. 11, 4 (October 1993), 349-375.
• George W. Fitzmaurice, Hiroshi Ishii , William A. S. Buxton, Bricks: laying the foundations for graspable user interfaces,
In proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems,
p.442-449, May 07-11, 1995, Denver, Colorado, USA [doi>10.1145/223904.223964]
• Einar Sneve Martinussen ,Jørn Knutsen , Timo Arnall, Bowl: token-based media for children, In proceedings of the 2007 conference on Designing for User experiences,
November 05-07, 2007, Chicago, Illinois [doi>10.1145/1389908.1389930]
• Project Jarlene: