Tools and raw materials that are used to making of bamboo curtains:
• Bamboo Poles – basic raw material for bamboo curtain weaving.
• Sickle – used to cut the bamboo pole vertically.
• Stones – used to get the stiffness and to tighten weaved thread.
• Cotton Yarn – to weave the curtain which holds the strips tightly.
• Stand – made of bamboo poles is used to weave the curtain.
• Flat Chisel and Hammer – to remove extras and to maintain equal length.
• Cotton Cloth – to create border for the bamboo curtain.
• Needle and Thread – to stitch the border for the bamboo curtain.