The several types of tools and raw materials required for Cane Furniture are as follows:
• Cane: Cane is the raw material used for weaving the caned furniture.
• Hacksaw: Hacksaw is used to cut the cane into a required size.
• Nails: Nails are used in nailing the cane to the frame of the soap.
• Hammer: Hammers are used in nailing the nails in the sofa frame.
• Blow Torch: Blow torch is used to heat up the cane stem so that it can be bent easily.
• Flattened Knife: Flattened knife is used to peel out the outer layer of the cane and also the cane strips.
• Hollow Iron Rod: The iron rod help in giving support to the cane while it is been hammered.
• Wooden Piece: The wooden piece helps in shaping the heated cane into any required shape.