Tools and raw materials used for Jute Bag Making are as follows:
• Jute Fabric: Both laminated and non-laminated jute fabrics are the main raw materials required for jute bag making.
• Stitching Machine: All the body parts such as the front-back body, gusset, and handle of a bag are stitched together with a stitching machine.
• Frame with Screen: It is used to print design patterns on the jute fabric.
• Bamboo Handle: It is used to make handles for the bag.
• Squeegee: The color is applied using the squeegee.
• Thread: Cotton thread is used while stitching the bag.