The following are the tools and raw materials required for the Kaudi making:
• Glass Marker Pencil: Glass Marker pencil is used as a marker to outline the templates on the unstitched cloth.
• Wooden Frame Templates: Wooden frames of different shapes and sizes are used as Templates for the designs.
• Needles: Needles helps in stitching the cut out cloth together to form a shape.
• Threads: Threads are used for sewing giving different patterns on the Kaudi.
• Unstitched Cloth: Unstitched cloth of various designs are used for Kaudi (quilt) making.
• Polyester Cotton: Polyester cotton is preferred in Kaudi making because after getting wet it comes back to its original shape once dried.
• Pins: Pins are used to hold the unstitched material together till they are sewed.