The making of kite needs simple and basic tools and raw materials. The raw materials are purchased from the local markets which are easily available.
Tools and raw materials used for making of a kite are:
• Cotton Thread: Cotton thread is Pasted on the sides of the kite paper to avoid the paper from tearing.
• Kite Paper (Thirveni): Kite paper Basic raw material used for kite making.
• Bamboo Stick: Bamboo stick helps to connect the corners of the kite and give support.
• Scissors: Scissors are used to cut the craft paper according to the required designs.
• Design Stencils: Design Stencils are used in marking the shapes and designs of the kite.