Jump to navigation
Following are the tools and raw material required for making tribal jewelry-
• Brass Sheet: Main material used for making tribal jewelry.
• Marker: It is used to draw a required shape on the brass sheet.
• Cutter: It is used to cut out the desired shape from the brass sheet.
• Chisel: These are used for carving the design on the brass sheet and also used for cutting brass metal.
• Hammer: It is used to cut out the desired brass sheet.
• Metal Ruler: It is used to draw a straight line.
• Half Round File: Its used for smoothening the internal curved surface.
• Nitric Acid: It is used to dissolve the unwanted marks on the brass sheet.
• Wire Brush: It is used to clean the jewelry.
• Divider: It is used to marking of distance.
• Brass Wire: Material used for finishing of the jewelry and also used for ornamentation.
• Anvil: A metal block with the support of this block tribal jewelry are made.
• Soap Nut: Its used for cleaning jewelry.