The tools and raw materials that are used for Mural Art are as follows:
• Pencil: It is used to sketch characters and draw border outlines.
• Acrylic Colours: These are used to paint the artifacts.
• Paintbrushes: Flat-bristle paintbrushes of various sizes are used for applying colours to the image drawn.
• Painter's Palette: It is used as a base to mix acrylic colours.
• MDF Board: A board on which the mural sketch is drawn.
• Ceramic Powder: It is used to make clay dough that forms the shapes on the mural art.
• Plaster of Paris (POP): POP forms the base layer for the mural art that holds the ceramic clay tight and helps give a glossy look when painted.
• Synthetic Adhesive: It is mixed with ceramic powder in appropriate proportions for its property of binding things together.