Tools and raw materials required for one stroke painting are as follows:
• Acrylic Colours: These are used to paint on different materials like wood, canvas, bamboo, ceramic, etc.
• Paint Brushes: These are used to paint with multiple colours at one stroke.
• Canvas Cloth: A special kind of fabric used for painting.
• Steel Plate: It is used to blend the colours.
• Hoops and Frames: These are used to tighten the cloth before painting for firmness.
• Gloss Varnish: It is used to apply as a coat on the painting to preserve it for a long time, which is being painted on wood and bamboo.
• Floating Medium: It is used to dissolve acrylic colours.