The tools and raw materials that are used for Orchid Flowers are as follows:
• Plastic Cylindrical Tube: It is used for the floral stem wire to roll over the tubes for the shape of petal or
• Nylon Stocking Cloth: It is used as a basic material in the making of an orchid flower.
• Floral Stem Wire: It is used as a stem of the flower.
• Floral Green Tape: It is used to wrap the stem wire to give a natural look of the stem.
• Scissors: It is used to cut the extra cloth while stocking.
• Pliers: It is used to trim the extra stem wire.
• Nylon Thread or Sewing Thread: It is used to tie the cloth after stocking.
• Ready-made Stamens: It is used to keep at the center of the flower.
• Cotton: It is used to make a bud on the flower.