Jump to navigation
The tools and raw materials that are used for making temple jewellery are:
• Silver Stripes: It is the main raw material used for making jewellery.
• Lacquer: The lacquer is filled to the holes formed by the floral design for stone fixing.
• Forceps: These are used for holding objects.
• Half Flattened Chisel: Chisel is used for edge smoothening of the jewellery.
• Battery: It is used for the electroplating process.
• Gold Solution: This solution is used in the electroplating process in order to achieve an impressive gold look.
• Soap Solution: This solution is used for cleaning and polishing the jewellery.
• Coloured Shining Paper: This paper is fixed under the stone to reflect the colour.
• Stone: Colourful stones are used for making jewellery.
• Gold Leaf: The gold leaf is fixed in between the silver lines and stones.
• Kathir: A small chisel-like tool curved at the tip used to fix the gold leaf.
• Wire: Golden wire is used to attach the beads to jewellery.