The following are the tools and raw material required for the making of thermocol modeling:
• Polystyrene (thermocol): It is the primary material used for the craft.
• Thermocol Cutter: It is a thin sharp blade, used to cut the thermocol into desired shapes.
• Synthetic Adhesive: It is used to stick thermocol pieces to one another.
• Acrylic Paint: It is used to paint the model.
• Spray Gun: It is used to paint the model speedily and efficiently.
• Glitter: It is used to adorn the model with added richness.
• Sandpaper: It is used to smoothen the edges and turn sharp edges to curve edges.
• Paintbrush: It is used to give detailing to the model in the making.