The following are the tools and raw materials used for embroidery making:
• Embroidery Hoop: It is used to stretch and hold the fabric so that it’s easy to work on it.
• Coloured Threads: These are used in filling the designs on the cloth.
• Measuring Tape: It is used for measuring things.
• Sewing Machine: It is used to stitch the cloth or fabric together using thread.
• Beads: These are used along with embroidery for decorative purposes.
• Cloth: It is the main medium on which the embroidery happens.
• Scissor: It is used to cut the cloth of the required size.
• Pen: It is used to draw on the fabric.