The tools and raw materials that are used for Zari Zardozi are as follows:
• Reel of Thread and Woolen: These are the basic materials for making a zari
• Needle: It is used to sew in the beads and precious stones to the fabric.
• Bobbin: It is a spindle to which the thread is wound and attached to the sewing
machine for the stitching or embroidery purpose.
• Pirn: It is a wooden reel used in spinning the thread.
• Scissor: It is used for cutting off extra fabric and thread.
• Beads and Golden Strips: These are used as decorative materials to add
embellishments to the fabric.
• Tracing Sheet: It is used for tracing an intended design onto the fabric.
• Metal Holder: It is used for pulling out the thread that goes back and forth of
the fabric while making embroidery.