Exploration and Exercises - Colour and Space:
3 days, Group of 2.
A culmination of the learning from all the previous exercises, in addition to the associations of colour and emotion and form this exercise develops the understanding of scale.
• Select a time period from the following:
2-5 pm, 5-8 pm, 8-11 pm, 11 pm-2 am, 2 am, 5-8 am, 8-11 am, 11 am-2 pm.
• Brainstorm on the happenings of that time and derive a theme.
• Select a piece of furniture appropriate for the theme and design the given space.
Paints, Brushes, Canvas mounted on frames to simulate corner of a room.
Discussion in the Class:
Form, Colour and Light.
• The large surface to work with was very exciting experience for the students.
• The comprehension of abstraction of the furniture piece onto the background was achieved fairly well.