This is a collection of courses and assignments taught across a span of seven years to undergraduate and post graduate students of design in various institutes across India. The first course Visualization Drawing is a methodical approach to teach, drawing of three-dimensional objects to novices. This is a basic course for product designers as well as communication designers. The second course on Design Analysis & Critics, is concerned with practical application of variables such as distance, value & Scale in typography. The Corporate Identity Program is a set of eight assignments providing a systematic guide, traversing across the basics of figure & ground, as well as typography, to train a student to design effective logos or symbols. These courses are followed by others like Graphic Design, Computer Graphics and Elements of design parts 1 and 2.
Evaluation Criteria for Student’s Work:
• Accuracy and neatness in execution
• Devotion and diligence towards the work
• Regularity and punctuality in attendance
• Frequency in interaction with teachers
• Presentation and documentation
• Time management and punctuality in submission