- Akaka, M. A., Vargo, S. L., & Lusch, R. F. (2012). An exploration of networks in value cocreation: A service-ecosystems view. Review of Marketing Research, 9(1), 13-50.
- Carvalho, L., & Goodyear, P. (2018). Design, learning networks and service innovation. Design Studies, 55, 27-53.
- Forlizzi, J., & Zimmerman, J. (2013). Promoting service design as a core practice in interaction design. Proc. of IASDR13.
- Harris, A., & Muijs, D. (2002). Teacher leadership: A review of research. Retrieved January, 25, 2007.
- Haukkamaa, J., Yliräisänen-Seppänen, P., & Timonen, E. (2012, September). Characteristics of value co-creation in a learning environment by service design and service-dominant logic frameworks. In Conference Proceedings; ServDes. 2010; Exchanging Knowledge; Linköping; Sweden; 1-3 December 2010 (No. 060, pp. 51-64). Linköping University Electronic Press.
- Kimbell, L. (2009). The turn to service design. Design and creativity: Policy, management and practice, 157-173.
- Kuzmina, K., & Bhamra, T. (2014, June). Positioning Service Design as Transformational Approach in Education for Sustainable Development (ESD). In ServDes. 2014 Service Future; Proceedings of the fourth Service Design and Service Innovation Conference; Lancaster University; United Kingdom; 9-11 April 2014 (No. 099, pp. 401-406). Linköping University Electronic Press.
- Lusch, R. F., & Nambisan, S. (2015). Service innovation: A service-dominant logic perspective. MIS quarterly, 39(1), 155-176.
- Manzini, E., & Rizzo, F. (2011). Small projects/large changes: Participatory design as an open participated process. CoDesign, 7(3-4), 199-215.
- Ofoegbu, F. I. (2004). Teacher motivation: a factor for classroom effectiveness and school improvement in Nigeria. College Student Journal, 38(1), 81+.
- Polaine, A., Løvlie, L., & Reason, B. (2013). Service design: From insight to inspiration. Rosenfeld media.
- Skulmoski, G. J., Hartman, F. T., & Krahn, J. (2007). The Delphi method for graduate research. Journal of Information Technology Education: Research, 6(1), 1-21.
- UNICEF. Comprehensive Life Skills Framework - Rights based and life cycle approach to building skills from mpowerment.
Case Study Download:
• Service Design for Khelghar......