Jump to navigation
In the last module Clay Animation Module - 2
You had to design 2 characters:
• Barocca - a single eyed giant monster and
• Mondala - an atrocious cat.
and build their armatures.
Here in this exercise for Clay Animation Module-3, you will have to: • Sculpt your models using clay, fabric or any other material.
• Then act like Barocca, decide a walking style for him.
• Get into the character and walk like him.
• Film it or sketch it and then attempt to translate that walk into the puppet.
• Try to stylize the walk.
• Basically your walk should define the personality and express the mood.
Do the same with Mondola, although it would be a little difficult to act like a cat!
• Make them walk across the screen.