Jump to navigation
Following are the tools and raw materials required for Glass Painting:
• OHP Sheet: A Transparent sheet used instead of a glass like a canvas.
• Glass: A canvas which is used for glass painting.
• Drawing Board: A flat surface used for holding the sheet or glass while working.
• Glass Colors: Bright colors and shades of water based colors used for painting on glass.
• Glass Liner: An oil base thick paint tube used in doing the outline of the design, which also gives an embossing effect.
• Waste Cotton Cloth: A cloth used for wiping the dried and excess color of the paint tube.
• Design: An illustration referred by other sources to make a beautiful glass painting.
• Frame: A protection made to preserve the painting which also beautify the appearance of the painting.
• Safety Pin: Pin used in removing the bubbles formed in the process of painting.