In this module, the design process for making Narrative for explaining science concepts is explained.
- We know that scientific concepts are an outcome of the process of scientific inquiry performed by scientist at some time in history.
- It has been found through research in Theory of Knowledge that, 'the process of a scientific inquiry follows a particular type of Narrative structure.'
- Hence, scientific concepts can be well represented if they are explained in the form of the Narrative structure that underlies a scientific inquiry process.
- First, we will present the philosophical aspect behind the process by looking at a scientific inquiry event as a Narrative.
- Then, the structure of Science Narrative will be outlined, using which any scientific concept can be explained in the form of a Narrative.