The list of papers was selected for presentation during the Typography Day 2016 Conference.
1. Kalpesh Gosavi, Sophia Polytechnic, art and design dept, Mumbai, India
2. Sarita Sundar, Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore, India
Indians don't like White Space... and other ruminations from Margins of Communication
3. Manasi Keni, Rachana Sansad College of Applied Art & Craft, Mumbai, India
Challenges of teaching typography to the students of todays era, who are overexposed to information
• Manasi_Shekhar Keni_TypographyDay-2016.pdf......
4. Prajakta Parvatikar, Rachana Sansad College of Applied Art and Craft, Mumbai, India
Where do I find ideas to design letter forms?
5. Pooja Saxena, Bengaluru, India
Subhashish Panigrahi, Programme Officer, Access To Knowledge, Centre for Internet and Society, Bengaluru, India
Bringing Ol Chiki to the digital world
• Pooja_Saxena_Shubhasis Panigrahi_TypographyDay-2016.pdf......
6. Aadarsh Rajan, EkType, National Institute of Design, India
Giving Tamil its Space- How inter and intra character spacing has a significant effect on script grammar
7. Shuchita Grover, EkType, India
Without the past, there can be no future
8. Nupur Banerjee, Srishti Institute of Art Design & Technology, Bangalore, India
Orthodoxy & Heterodoxy in Typography: Making & Breaking The Rules
9. Ranjan De, Sushant School of Design, India
Designing Monograms in Multi- Lingual scripts