• Open ended story telling by the child:
To help them express. (Like chat room)
• Semi Controlled - With clues:
To enhance linguistic and literacy skills, and to foster their ability of interpretation, analysis, and synthesis.
Narrative is told first than performed by children with their memory. To develop a communication, recognition, recall skills, and to enforce the relationships between peers or between adults.
Every choice takes to an alternate story and ends with the same ending in an adventure trail. -Out of two one is a wiser choice then other.
Video 1 and 2
The platform was designed keeping following goals in mind –
- Usability (easy to use and adapt), interaction (simple actions, everyday play like),
- Adaptation (can be used in any spatial reconfiguration to support knowledge transfer and adaptable thinking),
- Reflection (every action has a reaction) and
- Personal (sense of achievement).
(Ref : Towards Utopia: Designing Tangibles for Learning by Alissa N. Antle, Alyssa F. Wise and Kristine Nielsen)
Childs personal page.
Request page - to ask a friend to play.
Friends revert to the request of play.
Instruction to wear puppet before entering the game environment
Testing with children: